ANNIKA ACADEMY (TM) 5 YEAR CELEBRATION PRESENTED BY CALLAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In entering the Sweepstakes, you are providing your information to ANNIKA Academy, not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility. Sweepstakes Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of ANNIKA Academy (“Sponsor”), Callaway Golf Company, Ahead, LLC, Cutter & Buck Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and agencies (including ePrize, Inc.), as well as persons involved in the creation or implementation of this Sweepstakes are is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec Province), 21 or over. eligible. Immediate families consists of an individual’s parents, children, siblings and spouse. not Void in Quebec Province, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Schedule. Sweepstakes starts March 7, 2013 and ends April 18, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”)
3. To Enter. Go to http://theannikaacademy.com/five-year-anniversary-giveaway-entry-form. Complete the entry form with all required information, including your name, e-mail address and phone number. (Certain persons may have pre-registered for the Sweepstakes). You must agree to the Official Rules before you will be able to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person. (A given e-mail address may only be used by a single person to enter the Sweepstakes once. For the avoidance of doubt, one may pre-register for the Sweepstakes OR enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period as per Rule 3 above, but NOT both. As used hereafter, “entry” includes pre-registration.) If more than one (1) entry is received from a given person, all entries received from such person will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to ownership of an entry, entry shall be deemed made by the authorized owner of the e-mail account from which the entry was made, as per e-mail account provider’s records. Entries must be manually key-stroked by entrant; use of programmed, robotic or like means to enter is prohibited. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, illegible/garbled, corrupted, misdirected, stolen, incomplete or mutilated and all such entries are void. Proof of transmission/proof of deposit of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, equipment malfunction/failure or other cause; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of entries, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (c) any problems or technical malfunctions, disruptions or failures of any kind, including telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, software or programming or for damage to one’s computer due to participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Random Drawing. Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging agency, on or about April 18, 2013 at its offices in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan USA (or another location of Administrator’s sole choosing in the United States). By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal), within indicated time period. Non-compliance with this requirement, if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible (or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules) will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture. And, in such event, an alternate potential winner will be selected via random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Should a Canadian resident be selected in the drawing, to potentially win a prize, he/she must correctly answer within an indicated time period a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other assistance of any kind.
6. Prizes/Odds of Winning. Grand Prize (1) – 3 days/2 night trip to Reunion Resort in Reunion, FL for winner and one (1) guest. Approx. Retail Value: $23,100. Trip consists of roundtrip coach air travel from major airport (if Canadian resident, international airport) near winner’s residence to Orlando, FL; 3 days/ 2 nights accommodations at Reunion Resort (one (1) bedroom villa); lunch with Annika Sörenstam for winner and guest (excluding alcohol beverages); opportunity for winner to play nine (9) holes of golf with Annika Sörenstam; one (1) custom set of Callaway golf clubs (X Hot (TM) irons, two (2) wedges, two (2) fairway woods, and one (1) X Hot Driver) and one (1) Callaway X Hot Cart golf bag; custom club fitting at ANNIKA Academy for winner only; one (1) pair of Callaway golf shoes; and Cutter & Buck ANNIKA Academy gear for winner . Runner-Up Prizes (3) – custom set of Callaway golf clubs (X Hot irons) and custom club fitting. Approx. Retail Value: $1,290 each. Third Prizes (10) – Callaway X Hot driver and special edition ANNIKA Academy 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Hat by Ahead, signed by Annika Sörenstam. Approx. Retail Value: $325 each. Fourth Prizes (20) – one (1) dozen Callaway HEX Hot (TM) golf balls and Ahead deluxe gift set. Approx. Retail Value: $90 each. Fifth Prizes (50) – special edition ANNIKA Academy 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Hat by Ahead, signed by Annika S ö renstam. Approx. Retail Value: $25 each. Total Approx. Retail Value of All Prizes: $33,270. (All prize values are expressed in US dollars). Restrictions on Grand Prize. Trip must be taken by May 2, 2014. Winner must provide Sponsor with advanced notice of at least (45) days prior to intended date of departure. Trip is subject to availability (including but not limited to availability of Ms. Sörenstam), blackout dates and other restrictions. Winner is further advised to make him/herself available on several possible travel dates; Sponsor is in no way obligated to honor winner’s first-choice of travel date. Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary set by Sponsor in its sole discretion (this includes departure airport). Golf outing with Ms. Sörenstam will not exceed 2.5 hours in duration, regardless of whether nine (9) holes of golf have been completed. Golf outing and lunch with Ms. Sörenstam will be chaperoned (and not private). Ms. Sörenstam’s participation is subject to her professional commitments and availability. Should Ms. Sörenstam not be available for the lunch and/or golf outing for any reason, entrants understand and agree that Sponsor will fully satisfy its obligation to Grand Prize winner by providing the remaining elements of the Grand Prize and (a) providing lunch for winner and guest and/or (b) selecting an instructor of Sponsor’s sole choosing to play golf with winner in place of Ms. Sörenstam. Winner may be required to sign additional waivers/releases as a pre-condition to taking part in golf outing. Golf outing is subject to weather conditions and play will only continue or commence (as the case may be) if Sponsor deems it safe to do so in its sole discretion; further, if golf outing cannot be awarded as intended during trip, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to award of the remaining elements of the Grand Prize. All required travel documents (including passport, if winner is a Canadian resident) are sole responsibility of winner and guest. Winner and guest will not receive any frequent flier miles, awards points or other perquisites in conjunction with trip. If winner lives within 150 miles of Reunion, FL (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), winner will receive ground transportation to/from ANNIKA Academy instead of air travel and no prize substitution or compensation will be awarded. Actual value of trip will vary depending on departure airport and other factors, and winner will not receive any difference in cash value should the approx. retail value differ from actual retail value of Grand Prize. Guest (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return a liability release and (where lawful) a publicity release, prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is a minor, he/she must travel with his/her parent or legal guardian; i.e., the Grand Prize winner. Restrictions on All Prizes. Any expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules as well as all applicable taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Golf equipment and apparel prizes are subject to availability and certain styles/sizes may not be available; and, actual prize may differ from golf equipment and apparel as depicted in Sweepstakes advertising or promotional materials. For Runner-Up Prize, if winner does not live within 150 miles of a Callaway Performance Center for custom club fitting (Callaway Performance Center locations include Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA area, Philadelphia, PA area, San Francisco, CA area; for a complete list, visit www.callawaygolf.com), Sponsor will make arrangements for custom club fitting at an entity of its sole choosing within 150 miles of winner’s residence. For Third Prize and Fifth Prize, approx. retail value may differ from re-sale value of autographed hat. Grand Prize and Runner-Up Prize winners – if U.S. Resident – -will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the fair market value of the prize for the year it was awarded to winner. No prize substitution except by Sponsor in its sole discretion for prize/prize component of comparable value due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason. Prizes are not transferable. Limit (1) prize per household/family/address. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the random drawing.
7. Conditions of Participation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute the waiver of such provision. By accepting a prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state/province), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless ANNIKA Academy, Callaway Golf Company, Ahead, LLC, Cutter & Buck Inc., their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, promotion marketing/advertising agencies (including ePrize, Inc.), and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, Ms. Sörenstam personally, as well as Facebook, Inc., from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind with regard to Sweepstakes prizes; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Grand Prize winner understands and agrees that golf is an activity that challenges and engages the physical, mental and emotional faculties of the player. Notwithstanding proper instruction, preparation, medical advice, conditioning and equipment, golf entails an inherent and unavoidable risk of serious injury. Such risks include but are not limited to being struck by an errant golf ball or golf club, slipping/falling on the golf course or sustaining an injury during actual play. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner expressly assumes the preceding and all other risks involved in playing golf.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, government tal regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize winners from among all remaining eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Osceola County, Florida USA and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, with all right of change of venue or the like being expressly waived; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but NOT attorneys’ fees and any right to other damages or relief are expressly waived. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the State of Florida, USA, without regard to the conflict-of-law/choice-of-law provisions of the State of Florida, USA or of any other jurisdiction which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Florida, USA.
10. Winners’ ListFor a winner list, visit : http://bit.ly/YLRb8t. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Sponsor: ANNIKA™ Academy, Reunion, FL USA 34747 Drawing Administrator: ePrize, Inc., Pleasant Ridge, MI USA 48069.
If the entry form is not displaying, please try the same link in a different browser. In some instances, outdated versions of Internet Explorer will not display the form. Please upgrade, or use Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. For contest details and information, click here.