Annika Sorenstam – World Golf Hall of Famer, and LPGA Legend
Annika is the greatest female golfer of our generation, and often regarded as the best player in LPGA history. Her prestigious list of accomplishments includes her 2003 induction into the LPGA and World Golf Halls of Fame, ten Major Championships, 85 worldwide professional victories, eight LPGA Player of the Year Awards, and participation on seven Solheim Cup teams. In 2001 Annika earned the nickname “Ms. 59″ when she became the first female to break 60 in an official LPGA tournament. Through her success she has transcended the game of golf, as evidenced by the numerous “Female Athlete of the Year” Awards she has received around the world. Annika literally holds more than one third of all LPGA records and her work ethic and dedication to both golf and fitness is truly legendary. Visit Annika’s Site and read her full bio.
Henri Reis – Director of Golf Instruction and Annika’s only Swing Coach
- Internationally renowned PGA Golf Instructor
- Over 25 years of golf instruction experience
- Member of Swedish PGA since 1980
- Annika’s only swing coach for 20 years
- Notable pupils include Annika Sorenstam, Jonas Blixt, Anna Nordqvist, the Swedish National Team and more!
Kai Fusser – Director of Fitness, and Annika’s Personal Trainer
- Certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist
- Clients range from beginners, to professional golfers, swimmers, wake boarders, basketball players, tennis players, and more
- Founder of Kai Fitness for Golf
- Author of Weight Training for Golf, and Weight Training for Women’s Golf
- Annika’s personal trainer for more than 11 years
Charlotta Sorenstam – Director of Golf Operations and Instructor
- LPGA and LET Tour Professional
- 1998 European Solheim Cup Team member
- 2000 Standard Register Ping LPGA Champion
- 2005 European Junior Solheim Cup Team Captain
- Charlotta is a KVest, CPC, and TPI Certified Instructor
Mark Bereza – Academy Instructor
- 16 years of golf industry and instruction experience at high end courses in Colorado, Arizona and Florida
- Mark is a KVest Level 2 certified instructor
- Lead Callaway Performance Center Club Specialist for the ANNIKA Academy
- Competed in professional events from 1999-2002
David Wheeler – Academy Instructor
- Professional golfer from 2008-2011
- Collegiate Men’s Golf Team Captain at Virgina Wesleyan College
- Began golfing at age five
- David is a CPC Certified Instructor
Emily Durham – Academy Fitness Instructor
- X Games Gold Medalist
- Won World Championship Wake Board Competition
- Former gymnast and professional wake boarder
- Began her training as a certified fitness instructor under Kai Fusser
Nicole Hudon – Sales Professional
Nicole is originally from the small town of Uxbridge, MA where her love of sports began at a young age. Through the years she participated in softball, field hockey, basketball and soccer. She graduated from Suffolk University in Boston with a degree in Communications. Since graduation, Nicole has gained valuable sales experience in a variety of industries that has also allowed her to travel and live in other states such as North Carolina and Illinois before most recently relocating to the Orlando area. Nicole’s passions include working with people of all backgrounds, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, spending time with friends, family and her dog Stella, as well as following Boston sports teams.
David Allibone – Sales Professional
David grew up in Doylestown, Penn. and attended Stetson University in Deland, Florida. David graduated with a B.S. in Business and later received his MBA in management. David has a diverse background in both business and the golf industry. He spent fifteen years in corporate sales, and has spent the past nine years working in the golf industry. David has been fortunate to work as both a teacher and coach for adult and elite junior golfers. His passion and goal is to stay close to this great sport of golf through his latest position at Annika Academy.
Crystal Davis – ANNIKA Academy Assistant
Crystal is from Hilton Head, South Carolina. Coming from a large family and living in a small town helped to cultivate her passion for the hospitality industry and helping others create memorable experiences. Growing up she spent the majority of her time with her four sisters and competing in gymnastics. She moved to Orlando in 2011 to attend college. Crystal currently attends UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management. Some of her passions include spending time with friends and family, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and learning from people of different backgrounds.