Annika Sorenstam – World Golf Hall of Famer, and LPGA Legend
Annika is the greatest female golfer of our generation, and often regarded as the best player in LPGA history. Her prestigious list of accomplishments includes her 2003 induction into the LPGA and World Golf Halls of Fame, ten Major Championships, 85 worldwide professional victories, eight LPGA Player of the Year Awards, and participation on seven Solheim Cup teams. In 2001 Annika earned the nickname “Ms. 59″ when she became the first female to break 60 in an official LPGA tournament. Through her success she has transcended the game of golf, as evidenced by the numerous “Female Athlete of the Year” Awards she has received around the world. Annika literally holds more than one third of all LPGA records and her work ethic and dedication to both golf and fitness is truly legendary. Visit Annika’s Site and read her full bio.
Henri Reis – Director of Golf Instruction and Annika’s only Swing Coach
- Internationally renowned PGA Golf Instructor
- Over 25 years of golf instruction experience
- Member of Swedish PGA since 1980
- Annika’s only swing coach for 20 years
- Notable pupils include Annika Sorenstam, Jonas Blixt, Anna Nordqvist, the Swedish National Team and more!
Kai Fusser – Director of Fitness, and Annika’s Personal Trainer
- Certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist
- Clients range from beginners, to professional golfers, swimmers, wake boarders, basketball players, tennis players, and more
- Founder of Kai Fitness for Golf
- Author of Weight Training for Golf, and Weight Training for Women’s Golf
- Annika’s personal trainer for more than 11 years
Charlotta Sorenstam – Director of Golf Operations and Instructor
- LPGA and LET Tour Professional
- 1998 European Solheim Cup Team member
- 2000 Standard Register Ping LPGA Champion
- 2005 European Junior Solheim Cup Team Captain
- Charlotta is a KVest, CPC, and TPI Certified Instructor
Mark Bereza – Academy Instructor
- 16 years of golf industry and instruction experience at high end courses in Colorado, Arizona and Florida
- Mark is a KVest Level 2 certified instructor
- Lead Callaway Performance Center Club Specialist for the ANNIKA Academy
- Competed in professional events from 1999-2002
Emily Durham – Academy Fitness Instructor
- X Games Gold Medalist
- Won World Championship Wake Board Competition
- Former gymnast and professional wake boarder
- Began her training as a certified fitness instructor under Kai Fusser
David Wheeler – Certified Callaway Club Fitter
- Professional golfer from 2008-2011
- Collegiate Men’s Golf Team Captain at Virgina Wesleyan College
- Began golfing at age five
- David is a CPC Certified instructor
Pam Kehoe – Director of Operations
Pam currently serves as the Director of Operations for the ANNIKA Academy. Her business education began at a young age with exposure to all facets of her family’s businesses. Combining her vast experiences from Moline, Illinois and earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of South Florida led Pam to pursue her own career in business. Since completing her education, Pam has worked in management and sales positions with a variety of companies whose focuses have included transportation, retail, client services and the State Department. Pam has been with the ANNIKA Academy since its inception and has enjoyed being a part of the daily operations and long-term planning for the Academy and its programs. Pam’s outside interests include: traveling, volunteering, reading, the beach, movies, working out, and spending time with family and friends.
John Goodman – Director of Sales and Marketing
John grew up in New Hartford, NY and graduated with a B.S. degree from the Hospitality School at New Hampshire College. He also earned a Juris Doctorate degree while attending night classes at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School. John began his career with Marriott International and worked in a variety of disciplines including Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing, Revenue Strategy and Customer Advocacy while living in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. During his 25 year career with Marriott International, John held many executive leadership positions at the property, regional and corporate levels with Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Vacation Club and The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club. After retiring from Marriott International, he began an exciting new career in the sports industry. John currently serves as Director of Sales and Marketing for the ANNIKA Academy. He and his wife Laura have been married 22 years. They live in Winter Garden, Florida with their three children. They enjoy travel, live sporting events and other family activities.
Nicole Hudon – Sales Professional
Nicole is originally from the small town of Uxbridge, MA where her love of sports began at a young age. Through the years she participated in softball, field hockey, basketball and soccer. She graduated from Suffolk University in Boston with a degree in Communications. Since graduation, Nicole has gained valuable sales experience in a variety of industries that has also allowed her to travel and live in other states such as North Carolina and Illinois before most recently relocating to the Orlando area. Nicole’s passions include working with people of all backgrounds, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, spending time with friends, family and her dog Stella, as well as following Boston sports teams.